Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Male nude fantasy art ... now, that's beautiful...




I know, I know, I haven't posted to this portfolio in eons! It's just been "one damned thing after another" in the last few months, and as those of you who follow the main blog will know, my health went down the gurgler about eight or ten months ago. Since then it's been quite a challenge to keep up.

The good news is, there's artwork galore that just hasn't been posted ... and now I need to get my act into gear and post it, right?

So let's make a start. Here's what I think is one of the most beautiful faces I ever designed. Yep, he's one of mine. I also designed the body morphs, and he's wearing the HZ Victor skinmap and the Rock Star hair from Neftis ... and a sultry expression.

Actually, these are the AO versions of a set of renders which were done just the other day (click here to see the rest, on the main blog...) and these are so beautiful, I was inspired -- headache or no damn' headache! -- to upload them. Let's see if I can "be good" and get the others posted, right?!

Jade, 23 February

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails